It’s inspiring being a board member of the School District of Menomonee Falls because there are many reasons to celebrate in our district. I’d like to share just a few:
- 98.8 % Graduation Rate
- 96 % of Menomonee Falls high school students make plans to attend a two- or four-year college, enter the military, pursue job training or enter the workforce after graduation
- Menomonee Falls property values increased 9.8% over 2018. The School District of Menomonee Falls tax levy is down 2.76% due to careful fiscal management and planning.
- Students compete at the national level: Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) consistently send students to national competitions and are 6 time state champions, another student earned third place in a nation-wide medical spelling competition
- Recipient of the Journal Sentinel Top Workplace Award for five years in a row
- Menomonee Falls High School Significantly Exceeds Expectations on the latest DPI Report Card
- AP exam pass rate of 77% – 25 AP classes offered
- Advanced coursework with CAPP, Transcripted Credit, Advanced Standing Credit, Dual Enrollment Academy, Start College Now and the Early College Credit Program. Classes in these programs vary – covering everything from welding, CAD, IT, building construction, to protective services, accounting, and healthcare related courses (just to name a few).
- All students take a personal finance course at the high school to help prepare them for life after high school.
I’ve seen firsthand the talented staff that work relentlessly to serve each and every student in our district. There are many little celebrations happening every day in classrooms across our four elementary schools, middle school and high school. Without a doubt, our strong schools contribute to making Menomonee Falls a wonderful community and place to call home.